So, Katy (my BFF) tagged me like a MILLION years ago with this "All About You" post and I just remembered it! So here are my answers!
What was I doing 10 years ago today?
I was less than a week away from graduating from high school (I'll never forget the day I graduated because it was also my 18th birthday!), and I'm sure I was either taking a final or going to a graduation party! I was not ready to leave HS - I had so much fun, but I was excited to move to Ft Worth to go to TCU, even though it meant being so far from home!
5 things on my to-do list:
1. Clean the house for my party this weekend!
2. Finish painting my wicker trunk (I ran out of paint)
3. Paint stripes on the wall in the bedroom
4. Make new upholstered headboard (Waiting on David's next paycheck!)
5. Call my sister, Ginger
5 snacks I love:
1. Chips and Salsa
2. Any kind of fruity, sour candy
3. Julio's chips
4. Cookie dough
5. Cut up avocado with lemon pepper
5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1. Buy a cute house in Hyde Park
2. Travel the Mediterranean
3. Buy a mountain house in NC near David's family
4. Visit my sister whenever I wanted!
5. Make sure my parents were well off, so my Dad could retire
5 bad habits I have:
1. Biting my nails!
2. Procrastination
3. Eating snacks while I eat dinner, so I'm not hungry at dinnertime!
4. Not staying in touch with friends
5. Being too shy in new situations
5 places I have lived:
1. Austin, Texas (lots of different places)
2. Fort Worth, Texas (lots of different places)
3. Dallas, Texas (Addison, really)
4. I have moved every year since I went to college but haven't lived anywhere but Austin, Ft Worth and Dallas!
5 jobs I've had or have:
1. Sales Rep at Dell/Sales Coach for Dell Financial Services at Dell
2. Assistant Director for an after school tutoring center for kids
3. Nanny
4. Office Manager
5. Substitute Teacher
I'm supposed to tag 5 friends, but I don't have any real life blog friends, so there you have it! HA!
1 day ago

No comments:
Post a Comment